Thank you for your interest in this eardrops giveaway. Here's the fine print. Liz
Eardrops Summer giveaway Terms & Conditions:
- The promoter is The Eardrops Company Ltd. Employees of Eardrops, Reo Pepi, Te Reo Singalong, Pipi Mā or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition (sorry guys!)
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry is December 11th 2017. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- There will be 2 prizes and 2 winners. Each winner will be provided with the entire indie pack as described. Prizes have been donated by the businesses - thanks guys!
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable.
- Winners will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the The Eardrops Company. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or phone within 2 days of the closing date. All reasonable efforts to contact the winner will be made. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to pick a replacement winner (because we want to guarantee delivery before Christmas).
- Eardrops will courier or post the prize to the winner or notify when and where the prize can be collected.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and to subscribe to The Eardrops Community seasonal newsletter and/or other occasional emails from The Eardrops Company. Entrants are free to unsubscribe from these communications at any time by clicking the link at the bottom of all Eardrops emails.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by New Zealand law.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Eardrops Company reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
Thank you for entering. Thank you for reading these T&Cs and best of luck!